Our Services can be customized to deliver the best results possible. Our service options will be discussed during your consultation. Book your consultation today.
Hormone Replacement Therapy
HGH Therapy Human growth hormone plays a vital role in cell regeneration, growth and maintaining healthy human tissue, including that of the brain and various vital organs. We offer 2 types of HGH therapy.
- Adult HGH Therapy
- Pediatric HGH Therapy
Hormone Replacement Therapy
- Testosterone Replacement Therapy – Addresses the decline of testosterone levels and ways to replenish it.
- Estrogen Therapy & Progesterone Therapy – Addresses replenishing hormones due to menopause and other factors.
Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) Weight Loss Program The FDA approved HCG Weight Loss Program addresses weight loss and control over an 8 week period. This program also includes a customized food plan.
We offer: Platelet Rich Plasma PRP Centrifuged blood containing a high concentration of platelets and growth factors for:
- Hair Loss
FDA Banked Stem Cells Amniotic stem cell is derived from amniotic fluid and stored for use when addressing ailments later in life. Amniotic Fluid We use amniotic fluid for face injections and micro-needling for the purpose of rejuvenation, removal of wrinkles, scar tissue repair, etc. Bone Marrow Stem Cell Therapy Bone marrow derived stem cells are self-renewing precursor cells that can transform into fat, bone, cartilage, and stromal cells. Regenerative medicine involves the use of stem cells, which can differentiate into all cell types for tissue and structure repair. Fat Transfer Facelift Therapy Fat Transfer is a natural solution to restore subtle volume and shape, as well as rejuvenate skin via fat transfer.
Hollywood’s Favorite Facelift
- Non-Surgical Treatment with results lasting up to 5 years
- Improve skin elasticity on the face & neck
- Improve appearance of severe wrinkles, drooping eyelids, visible nasolabial folds
Botox BOTOX® Cosmetic is a prescription medicine that is injected into muscles and used to temporarily improve the look of both moderate to severe crow’s feet lines and frown lines between the eyebrows in adults. Dysport Dysport injections are FDA-approved for treating facial lines and cervical dystonia (involuntary contractions).Like Botox, Dysport (pronounced “dis-port”) is a type A botulinum toxin, a highly refined protein commonly used to relax muscles and inhibit sweating. Fillers
- Juvederm Ultra Plus XC JUVÉDERM® XC adds volume to smooth these lines and folds, to help give you the natural-looking, long-lasting results you want.
- Volumna XC JUVÉDERM VOLUMA® XC is the first and only FDA-approved injectable gel that gives your skin just enough volume to contour your face and subtract years from your appearance.
- Restylanve Restylane is a clear gel formulation of hyaluronic acid that is specifically formulated to act like your body’s own naturally produced hyaluronic acid, helping to visibly correct moderate to severe facial wrinkles and folds, including the lines that run from your nose toward the corners of your mouth (nasolabial folds) and the lines that run from the corners of your mouth toward the chin (marionette lines).
- Restylane Lyft Restylane Lyft, formerly known as Perlane-L®, is an injectable hyaluronic acid gel used to correct volume loss and treat wrinkles in the face. Restylane® Lyft is also approved by the FDA for cheek augmentation and the correction of age-related midface contour deficiencies in patients over the age of 21. This is in addition to treating moderate-to-severe facial wrinkles and folds, such as nasolabial folds (smile lines).
- Vobella JUVÉDERM® VOLBELLA® is an injectable filler based on hyaluronic acid (HA) that provides a desirable improvement in the lip contour, boosting volume, smoothing vertical creases (smoker’s lines), and achieving symmetry – all in a single comfortable treatment.
- Kybella KYBELLA® is a prescription medicine used in adults to improve the appearance and profile of moderate to severe fat below the chin (submental fat), also called “double chin.” The active ingredient in KYBELLA® is synthetic deoxycholic acid. Deoxycholic acid is a naturally occurring molecule in the body that aids in the breakdown and absorption of dietary fat.
- Sculptra Sculptra® Aesthetic (injectable poly-L-lactic acid) is indicated for use in people with healthy immune systems as a single regimen for the correction of shallow to deep nasolabial fold contour deficiencies and other facial wrinkles in which deep dermal grid pattern (cross-hatch) injection technique is appropriate.
Microneedling Microneedling (also known as collagen induction therapy) is a minimally invasive treatment to rejuvenate the skin. A device with fine needles creates tiny punctures in the top layer of the skin, which triggers the body to create new collagen and elastin. Results can include improved texture and firmness, as well as a reduction in scars, pore size, and stretch marks. Microneedling may also be combined with a topical treatment, like PRP (platelet rich plasma), vitamin-rich serum, growth factor serum and many more
- Micro Pen
- Vivace Radio Frequency
- Micro-needling System
- New Life Stem Cell Serum
- Vitamin C
- Hyaluronic Acid Serum
- Boost Gilde Serum
- Growth Factor
- Plate Rich Plasma (PRP)
Vivace Radio Frequency Micro Needling System The Vivace utilizes radio frequency and micro-needling to gently heat the targeted area underneath the epidermis for amazing results with less downtime. The Vivace is the most revolutionary RF microneedling skin tightening system for face, neck and body available. It provides the most dramatic results with virtually no pain and no downtime.
Drip IV Therapy
- Super IV Drip
- Muscle Recovery IV
- Hangover IV
- Immunity IV
- Brightening IV
- Skinny IV
- Beauty IV
- Myer Cocktail IV
- Recovery IV
- Hydration IV
- Full Face
- Upper Face
- Lower Face
Hyperpigmentation Skin Tightening Laser Hair Removal IPL Photofacial Fractional Resurfacing Yag Laser
- Spider Vein Treatment
- Hair Removal
- Nail Fungus Treatment
Massages & Facials
- Deep Tissue
- Hot Stone
NLW Signature Facials
- Acne Facial
- Hydrating Moisture
- Stem Cell
Vitalize Chemical Peel A procedure that aims to accelerate skin exfoliation by the use of chemical substances resulting in renewed, healthier looking skin and more uniform complexion. The Vitalize Chemical Peel helps provide vibrant, radiant looking skin with minimal downtime. Appropriate for mild skin imperfections as determined by your physician. Vitalize Peel® is appropriate for patients with mild-to-moderate skin imperfections that result from skin aging and sun exposure, such as fine lines and wrinkles, uneven skin tone and texture. Vitalize Peel®treatments also address skin unevenness that can be caused by acne scarring or other pigmentary changes. Rejuvenize Chemical Peel Rejuvenize Peel™ can be performed on patients with dark skin. After a Rejuvenize Peel™, treatment patients will notice an improvement of overall skin condition, diminished appearance of fine lines and wrinkles, smoothness of skin texture, even skin color, and improved skin clarity.